Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ty blog 2

Ty Blog no.2 

Nearly finished our second week of Ty. We are still working on our home ec and young scientist projects. We were put into mini company groups this week and we had to brainstorm ideas for our company, we didn’t pick one yet but we have a load of ideas so hopefully we will think of a good one. We were put into our music groups in music class and I’m really happy with my group  . We are going to be an acoustic group and we are going to do our own version of a modern pop song so it should be good . I also am going to be teaching guitar to some of the girls in the music class, I’m really excited about this because I love guitar and I think it would be a great experience to teach it. I managed to get my 2nd work experience for March so that’s good.  . We had a social development day this week which was great fun because we got to learn what personality we have. Mine was green and I was a mediator. I’m excited for Carlingford next week but we get our jc results the day after which I’m nervous about. I thinks that’s all for now ttyl 

No comments:

Post a Comment