Thursday, September 9, 2010

Start Of Ty 2010 :)




We are just finished are first week of Ty . My class is called Amina which means trust and honesty in some African language .We got to try loads of new subjects that we have never done before . I got to try Home Ec. And Art. I like Home ec , this year we get to design and make an outfit which will be in the fashion show at the end of the year. The themes were black and white or red or purple . My groups colour was black and white and our  outfit it is inspired by the film “Breakfeast at Tiffany’s”  we are making an Audrey Hepburn style outfit .In science we are doing the young scientist competition so we are trying to come up with ideas for that in our groups . This year in music we will all be put into bands and we have to record a song . I am very excited about this because music is my favourite subject. We also had a mini company class , but I don’t really know if I like it yet :L
Anyway that’s all really for now , Im enjoying Ty so far. Ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment