Monday, October 4, 2010

Week 6 ..Geography Project :)

This year in geography we have to do a project on 6 countries we would like to visit and what we will do when we get there. We were put into groups of 3 and we have to do two countries each :) I am doing Australia and Greece. I a doing Australia because I have family over there and have always wanted to go there :) You do some amazing things like bungee jumping, safaris and snorkelling , there are loads of diffrnet websites for this and i found a realii great one here. I would love to do a bungee jump or snorkel in the great barrier reef.. I think it would be cool to learn how to surf too :) I can’t wait to do my project and maybe one day I will do it for real xD

1 comment:

  1. Roisin, if you are visiting Greece, you should consider visiting the monasteries of Meteora. See here

    http://www.meteora-greece.com/

    Mrs L

    ReplyDelete